Covid-19: Letter of Intent
TARC Construction, Inc.
Since 2003, TARC Construction, Inc. has been honored to provide Asphalt, Concrete, Sealcoating and Striping services to owners and managers of properties all across California. As a family-owned and operated business, we are committed to building long-term relationships based on integrity, performance, value, and client satisfaction.
In these unprecedented times, TARC recognizes that it is best to be cautious and mindful of the dangers associated with COVID-19. To meet with the ever-changing guidelines, we have suspended our field operations until further notice. Only projects deemed a critical infrastructure project will be allowed.
We have taken additional steps to keep our employees safe while meeting the needs of our customers.
Effectively immediately, TARC will ensure the safety of our employees, vendors and customers by implementing the following measures:
• Operations and Business offices will be closed to the public, and deliveries will be coordinated to maintain 6-foot separation.
• TARC sales teams will use virtual tools to address the needs of our clients and communicate with our customers.
• To minimize travel and person-to-person contact, sales teams and support staff will work from home.
TARC crews on-site at critical infrastructure projects will adhere to the following measures:
• 6-foot separation between all personnel (no handshaking or other person-to-person contact)
• TARC personnel will not travel in vehicles together
• Appropriate individual PPE will be worn by all TARC personnel
The COVID-19 pandemic has affected us all, but now more than ever we stand strong to weather this storm. TARC is here, ready to serve all of our valued customers, support our vendors, trade associations, and communities. If you need help with anything, please call our main office phone (408) 224-2154 or email us at email@example.com.
If you are working with a TARC Representative, please reach out to them via cell phone or email in the coming weeks and they will continue to respond and support you during these challenging times.