The Importance of a Pavement Maintenance Plan
Do you know the current condition of your asphalt surface? Do you know what actions need to be taken this year? Next year? 5 years from now? If not, you need a Pavement Maintenance Plan.
A Pavement Action Plan:
• Increases the longevity of the pavement
• Assists decision-makers with budgeting
• Increases safety & minimizes risks
• Takes the guesswork out—know when to act
• Keeps up property’s appearance
• Most importantly, it saves you time and money!
Pavement Maintenance Plans always start with a comprehensive site assessment and scope development. Once an inspection has been completed by a trusted pavement expert, we develop both a long-term plan, as well as determine which immediate actions should be taken to protect and preserve your asphalt. When properly maintained, asphalt can last far longer—sometimes more than doubling the life expectancy. That’s why you should always have a plan.