Project Spotlight: TARC Steel Division
The TARC Construction, Inc. Steel Division was recently contracted to perform large project at a Homeowners Association in Milpitas, CA. This project allowed us to showcase many of the services we provide: demo, asphalt, concrete, and steel.
STEEL SCOPE OF WORK:
- Change post material from 3″ sch. 40 to 4″ sch. 40 pipe
- Change post embedment from 36″ to 72″ – drill, remove spoils, and haul off
- Add #5 rebar cage at post foundations
- Hot dip galvanized 4″ post material
- Modify existing purlins to accept 4″ post material
- Demo 6 canopy structures and remove from site
- Supply new post, purlins, and erection for 6 new solar canopies – sheeting on-site
- Labor to install owner-provided materials (roof sheeting / trim) on 22 carport structures
- Proposal is based on working on multiple locations at once
- Asphalt patching at previously paved locations of post replacements
With the expansion of our fabrication facility and the addition of a state-of-the-art plasma cutter, our Steel Division continues to grow along with our excitement for how far this division will take TARC Construction, Inc!